Re: [WriteLog] Callsign Entry

To: <steve@ai9t.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Callsign Entry
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:57:17 -0800
Steve,

There is a work around, but it takes a bit to get it going. If you have a RTTY receive window on the extended desktop monitor a left click will not paste into the CALL field. But, a right click will paste it into the 'stack'. If you have a keyboard shortcut setup to 'pop' the the call from the stack it will put it into the CALL field. So the sequence becomes, Right click on the call, then hit the Shortcut key, then hit Insert to send the message. A bit cumbersome, but it works. Best used for a clone window on the extended monitor with a different decoding parameter running.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Steve AI9T