Re: [WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 06:36:22 -0500
I use DXpedition mode all the time from P40A and it works fine, with one
exception. Sometimes I hit the space bar and it goes into the name field.
It is a real pain, especially with a laptop, to get it back to the
callsign if I need to make a correction.  Is there a way to eliminate this
field?

John KK9A