Re: [WriteLog] multi single band changes

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] multi single band changes
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 19:14:33 +0300
I can not believe that noone use writelog in multi single format. I received emails from users who ask the same question... Please anyone to help???

the unanswered question
Even I use writelog for a long time, I don't know to use it in multi single format. First of all is needed to check somewhere that I am multi single now? In recent wpx cw I tried to setup it to run with my club. I checked multi single under contest>parameter setup. I did a right click in "band changes window" and checked "band changes per hour". Unfortunately it does not work as it should. I remember that I had notice some similar problems in cq ww also past October but I didn't gave a damn... We just used another program... But I would like to solve it and introduce writelog to my club's members. Can you tell me which are the steps to define a multi single contest in writelog?
73 Kostas SV1DPI