Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog] How to disable mouse scroll wheel?

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog] How to disable mouse scroll wheel?
From: Gary Senesac <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:52:45 -0800
Don,

My radio is the IC-7600 and it behaves just as your does; the slightest
movement of the mouse wheel will change the TX VFO and turns SPLIT off.  As Joe
W4TV noted this parameter has a default value that operates unless some other
setting overrides the default.  For this reason I don't think remarking out the
MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ command line with ; would work.  The default value would then
kick in.  Probably would be better to define the command value as 0, that way
there is no doubt.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX