Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Support for Louisiana QSO Party

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Support for Louisiana QSO Party
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:00:53 -0800
Marsh,

The "official" WriteLog contest module guru is Steve N9OH. He does maintenance of the various modules to fix bugs, update contest rule changes, etc. Some WL modules, mostly for EU contests, have been developed by a couple of German authors, but I doubt they would be into the LA QSO Party. There may be some other C++ programmers out there who could do the job, but they would have to step forward if interested.

As a first step I would contact Steve direct and see if he can fit your request into his schedule. Remember, he has a full time job and creating/fixing WL modules is dependent upon his ability to fit such things into his "normal" life.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Marsh Stewart