[WriteLog] 2Tone & FSK

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2Tone & FSK
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:51:27 -0800
I'm setting up for the SARTG WW RTTY contest this weekend and am trying something new. I just downloaded 2Tone 14.08b and have configured WL to use that version to TX FSK. Using other 2Tone versions in clone RX windows. I've gotten 2Tone configured to TX FSK with the MK-II and the IC-7600 except I notice once in a while after pressing a F key memory location 2Tone doesn't key up the radio and send anything. A second press of the F key will then result in that message being sent twice. It's as if the first key press got held up in a buffer somewhere. Also once in a while it will send the F key pressed, but not recognize the %E at the end of the macro and hold TX until I press the ESC key. Is anyone else seeing this with 2Tone 14.08b? Not sure I want to use it in the contest with this intermittent behavior.

73,
Gary AL9A