Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone 14.08c keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone 14.08c keying
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 18:59:16 -0800
Once again, Joe to the rescue! Unchecking the "stuff" box did the trick and 2Tone 14.08c is now functioning great and my two other clone windows with other versions of 2Tone are printing my TX messages as they should. I didn't notice I had "stuff" in Router to uncheck, so without Joe's help I would have been wandering in the deep end of the swamp for a long time before figuring that one out! Thanks again Joe!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Subich, W4TV