Re: [WriteLog] YODX module bug report

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>, <n9oh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] YODX module bug report
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:18:13 -0800
This was the first time I've ever operated in the YO DX contest so my first experience with that module. The first thing I noticed was that the Band Map did not indicate any mult stations. All stations were either Blue (good one) or Red (dupe), but no Yellow ( new mult).

Also the Parameter setup window is out of date for the various Categories now used in this contest. According to the rules it sounds like they recently changed the Category designations. Another problem for me was once a Category was selected everything grayed out and no changes could be made to select a different category. In my case I selected SO AB HI as my category, but due to crappy propagation all my QSOs were on 20M. I tried to change from AB to SB, but since the categories were grayed out I couldn't doe it. I ended up editing the Cabrillo category line post contest to SO-AB-CW HP since it appears they no longer have a single band category.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Bud Trench