Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.22 released AND a special sale...

To: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.22 released AND a special sale...
From: LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:30:54 +0200
Welcome to electronic payments!! :)

---Sent by iphoneLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJAwww.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar
Brobakken e-mail:post@lb3re.comhttp://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

What the heck is a bitcoin?????

WHY can't I order Writelog for $15.00 in good old US currency????

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!

K2QMF

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:14:39 -0500 Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>

writes:

> Hi Folks,

> WriteLog version 11.22 is a free upgrade for anyone who

> has purchased the full version of WriteLog since Sept 2013.

> This excludes the "Newbie" version, which does not

> include any free upgrades.  If you are running an earlier

> version, go here to purchase a new registration code:

> http://writelog.com/ordering

> We accept PayPal online and you can pay with PayPal using a

> credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.

> BITCOIN and SALE INFO !

> We are now accepting bitcoin as payment for WriteLog as well!
> We are accepting bitcoin at the limited time promotional price of
> USD $15 through September 30 (converted to bitcoin at today’s

> exchange rate).   That’s half off, folks — but only if you pay with

> bitcoin, and only if you buy before Sept 30th!
>
> WriteLog 11.22 includes the following new features/fixes:

> * Radio/Antenna to this azimuth notices if the CALL is a number from
>
>   0 through 359 (instead of an azimuth lookup for the CALL from
> cty.dat).

> * Add Lousiana QSO Party

> * Add SendCustomRigCommand to automation interface

> * HADX rules changes for 2015

> * Fix scoring of ARRL VHF rover logs. (Rovers get mults per contest
> not per grid of operation)

> The latest software can be downloaded here:

> http://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions

> Thanks,

> Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?

Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/541b3e3c712943e3c2816st04vuc