[WriteLog] one more bitcoin comment

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] one more bitcoin comment
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:21:14 +0000
Maybe bitcoin is off topic, but I have a motivation to present it to contesters:

bitcoin is an alternative technology that, in my opinion, is worth investigating
by those who consider themselves technically competent and interested
understanding how technology might affect the future. I think that WriteLog
customers are such people.

I invested enough of my own time, effort and even a few bucks
in order to get writelog.com to the state it could offer bitcoin sales.
I learned something in the process.

Bitcoin might or might not affect the future. Its too early to tell.
But, in my opinion, its never too early to try to learn something new.

Wayne