[WriteLog] Problem with F12 going back to Run frequency

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with F12 going back to Run frequency
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:11:07 -0500
During CQWW RTTY I am having problems with F12 returning me to my run frequency
after jumping off to chase packet spots.

Not all the time, but many times when I hit F12 it puts me 10 hz higher than my
run frequency.

For instance, if I'm at 21110.000 and I jump off to work a multiplier, when I
hit F12 I end up on 21110.010.

I'm running the latest version 11.22G with an Icom IC-756 PRO III.

Anyone else seeing this?

73, Don AA5AU