Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Writelog & spots for Makrothen

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Writelog & spots for Makrothen
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:57:05 -0800
Dick,

I have found that when first opening WL the Makrothen Rttyrite window will not highlight the calls. So upon starting WL the first thing I do is shut down the Rttyrite window that opens when WL starts up and then manually reopen it by Window/RTTY window. This seems to fix the highlighting problem. If it ever stops doing that again I reclose and reopen the window. The band map problems and changing of modes from RTTY to CW remain however.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Don Hill AA5AU