Re: [WriteLog] Shifted SSB messages?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Shifted SSB messages?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:33:11 -0800
I tried sending a reply last night, but it bounced because I included a screen shot that made the file too big.

The solution, at least for me, lies in Keyboard Shortcuts. Setup some short cut keys to command WL to play the messages in the shifted F key locations. I used the combination of Alt+n, where n is a number key from 0 - 9. This allows all 10 shifted memories to be played back. Examples of my short cuts below.

Alt+0 --> MessageShiftPh10
Alt+1 --> MessageShiftPh11
Alt+2 --> MessageShiftPh02
Alt+3 --> MessageShiftPh03
Alt+4 --> MessageShiftPh04
Alt+5 --> MessageShiftPh05
Alt+6 --> MessageShiftPh06
Alt+7 --> MessageShiftPh07
Alt+8 --> MessageShiftPh08
Alt+9 --> MessageShiftPh09

When you want to play a shifted message just press and hold Alt and press the correct number. Takes a bit of time to get used to pressing the Alt key instead of the Shift key plus a F key, but it does work.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Stein-Roar Brobakken[LJ3RE-LB3RE-K3RAG(Contest LN5O-LA5O)] ex :LA6FJA