Re: [WriteLog] Packet Window Information

To: "'Writelog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet Window Information
From: "Jim N7US" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 18:30:51 -0600
I recently became aware of a capability of AR Cluster V6, which is the
set/dx/extension command. If you connect to a V6 node and issue the command
"set/dx/extension section" the section of many spotted stations will be
included in the comments of the spot.

As far as I know, neither Writelog nor N1MM utilize this capability yet.

I use VE7CC's CC User software too.  The ARC V6 nodes are included in the CC
User node list, one of which is W9PA-4.

I asked Terry, AB5K, AR Cluster developer, where he gets the information for
the set/extension command.  He said it comes from the CTY file and a
customer database built into ARC6.

Documentation of ARC V6 commands is at
http://64.128.19.154/ArcDocsVer6%5CUserManual%5CArcDx.htm .

73, Jim N7US