[WriteLog] Erroneous Out of Band Indications

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Erroneous Out of Band Indications
From: Bob Lee via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:02:32 -0500
Ok, hurting my head on this one...

I've set up WL for the 10m contest this weekend.  In testing the log, anything
I put in will be logged as out of band.  WL is reading the correct mode/freq
from my radio.  Reviewed the subbands and they seem correct for Extra class
license.  I'm not certain where else to look...  If someone could point me to
the next obvious thing or two to try I'd appreciate it.

73

Bob Lee
W0GXA

"CW forever"