Re: [WriteLog] Writelog rig control with Flex 6300/

To: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog rig control with Flex 6300/
From: "Dr. Howard S. White" <drpaper@kleega.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:13:14 -0600
That will work OK

But there is specific software  SDRBRIDGE that has been written to allow both
Writelog and CWSkimmmer to work together with SSDR

http://www.qrv.com/sdrbridge.html

You might also want to join the Flex Radio Community
https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio

Where you can find lots of useful Flex specific information

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM KY6LA
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911"
Official Flex Radio Systems Elmer