Re: [WriteLog] {WriteLog} CtCompatibleAccel=YES

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] {WriteLog} CtCompatibleAccel=YES
From: "GARY" <k7ox@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:02:26 -0800
Hello Group,

I recently upgraded to WIN 8.1 and running ver 11.07d of WL. I edited my ini
file Configuration to reflect this change so that my F keys would be as before
F1=CQ etc and F11 would be ALT W to clear the window. All F keys work as before
except F11 starts calling CQ instead of clearing the window. Where am I going
wrong ? Older versions you could go to Tools/Keyboardshortcuts which is not a
option in ver 11.07. Would appreciate some help from someone using 8.1 and WL.

73 Gary
K7OX