Re: [WriteLog] Reassigning Keys - Or Programming Keys?

To: "'Richard Thorne'" <rthorne@rthorne.net>, "'Writelog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Reassigning Keys - Or Programming Keys?
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 23:29:17 -0400
I use ESM, so the Plus accelerator key is executed when I press Enter at the
end of the QSO.

The other alternative is to define another key on your keyboard to be the
Plus key.  Go to Setup/Keyboard Shortcuts and define Backslash (for example)
to be the Plus key.  Backslash is right above Enter so should be easy to
hit.  But you can choose any key that you won't be using normally:
-=[]\;',.` for other examples.

Ed W0YK