Re: [WriteLog] Delay Using Fkeys

To: "'Kostas SV1DPI'" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Delay Using Fkeys
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:32:21 -0500
Hello everyone....I just wanted to respond to this issue as I also noticed the
same
delay/hesitation in the actual transmission of the function key macros (after
the key is pressed)
this past weekend during the rtty contest. I also use writelog v 11.21
currently on a win7 pc.
I thought it was an adjustment I could tweak later until I saw others
complaining of the same thing.
Just my two cents.
Thanks

Ted VE3SS