Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:37:38 -0500

what I really would like Steve and Wayne to work on would be someway
to control the RIT frequency from the mouse wheel or scroll wheel
where i would never have to leave the key board.

Huh?  Using the mouse wheel requires moving the hands from keyboard
to mouse.  What you really want to do is create rig commands using
Setup | Keyboard Shortcuts to assign RigCommand functions to available
keys (e.g. Alt-PgUp/Alt-PgDn) for the active (keyboard focused) radio.

I have not spent any time looking but I suspect you can do that now
with a little study of the WriteLog Help file and the CAT Command
Reference for your particular transceiver.

73,
   ... Joe, W4TV