Re: [WriteLog] Multiple RTTY Control Panel ERROR messages......

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Multiple RTTY Control Panel ERROR messages......
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:51:27 -0800
hi Ray - I was getting those odd error messages a couple years ago. What
ended up making them go away was to go into the MMTTY Options, go to the
Misc tab, and set sound card priority to "Critical".

I would also do Don's suggestion of editing the writelog.ini to return
things to default. Couldn't hurt, might help.

Hope this helps - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com