Re: [WriteLog] Hawaii as a NA Mult

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hawaii as a NA Mult
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 17:26:35 -0800
Ed,
Excellent idea!  This works great.  Thanks to both you and Eric for making
it possible for the NA Sprint SSB module to work under the new rules.  Just
need to make a couple of notes now to remind of what to do six months from
now!
73,
Gary AL9A
While I make a point of never promising future WriteLog features, in this case I feel reasonably confident that we can figure out how to release a new version that supports the new rules before the next running of the contest. The problem this weekend is simply the fact we didn't notice the rule change until this week.

Wayne