Re: [WriteLog] Rotor Control

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rotor Control
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:11:15 +0000
Hi Gary for your comments.  The Antenna to this Azimuth works fine, I also
setup a short-cut key with the "Grave" key to turn the rotor.  I am using a
RotorE-Z board inside the HamIV control box.
On my website I even wrote a VB program to turn the rotor.
When I type in a beamheading, such as 109, hit enter, I just get a beep
from windows.  So thanks again I will continue trying.

Joe K0BX