Re: [WriteLog] Blacklisting packet spots proved to be helpful

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Blacklisting packet spots proved to be helpful
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:42:35 -0900
Alan,

I thought a Shift + Enter would over ride anything and force an entry into the log. Did you try that one? BTW, what were the calls that WL wouldn't let you enter? If you do get a non-mult entry into the log you can then right click on that record and from the list select the option to not include it for scoring purposes. Then it will not appear in the Cabrillo, but will appear in the adi file export.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Maenchen