[WriteLog] CWOpen - CWT Mini-test prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CWOpen - CWT Mini-test prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:05:12 -0800
I just discovered this link a couple of days ago from a thread on the CWops reflector courtesy of Joe KC0VKN. I don't know how he does it, but Joe maintains a exchange prefill file that works with both the WL CWOpen and CWT Mini-test modules. This file is automatically updated daily, sometimes multiple times per day.

Since this file is readily available and automatically maintained I will no longer bother putting together a prefill file to the CWops contests. You can download this file at http://scores.bitjanitor.net/autogen/. At that location you will find multiple versions of prefill files in a variety of formats including adi, txt, csv, srt and xdt. The file with the .adi suffix if the one for WriteLog. The current file is named 2015cwops.adi and the web page shows the date and time of the last update. Merely right click on the title and then click on Save link as... to copy it to your favorite prefill file location. When starting a module for either the CWOpen or the CWT Mini-test must point WL to the file location and you are good to go.

Thanks Joe!

73,
Gary AL9A