Re: [WriteLog] GRITTY working with WL?

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] GRITTY working with WL?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:07:16 -0800
I've downloaded Gritty but haven't had much time to play with it yet. Can someone enlighten me a bit? Does it only work for AFSK? If I set my IC-7600 to LSB I can get an occasional call sign to show, but if I put the radio into RTTY for FSK it appears the band width is too narrow for Gritty to decode. Or am I off the Mark here?

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns