Re: [WriteLog] Lost Band Map

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lost Band Map
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:21:32 -0800
The problem with the position coordinates in the ini file is that they are not named as to what they are. Instead of names like [BandMap] there are titles of [DockScreen-Bar0], [DockScreen-Bar1], [DockScreen-Bar2], etc. It would be so much easier to correct problems like this if only there were a naming convention that allowed the specific windows to be identified.

As it is now about the only thing you can do is check the various position coordinates for all the DockScreen sections and see if one set looks way out of whack in relation to the others. If so, this is probably the missing Band Map window. Try changing the coordinates so that this window partially overlays some other window position coordinates. If the missing window shows up in the visible portion of the screen you can then click and drag it to its normal position. I would suggest backing up your ini file prior to doing this just in case.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns