Re: [RTTY] RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog + freinds.ini >> Windows 8.1

To: AL9A Gary <al9a@mtaonline.net>, Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog + freinds.ini >> Windows 8.1
From: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 08:42:11 -0500
Gary,
AVG started doing that a while back.
Likely the only way around it is to put friend in the "good guy" list.
I was afraid to do it thinking possibly AVG may have been correct. Dunno...
Clay N9IO
Sent with my Kindle Fire HD
Clay N9IO

Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net> wrote:
Glad you got the friends.ini working in Win 8.1 Pro.  My version quit
working sometime ago under Vista and I haven't been able to get it revived.
I think my anti-virus software thinks it is a piece of malicious software
and I haven't figured out how to tell it that the friends.ini file is
harmless.  Using AVG so if anyone knows of a trick to pull on the package
please let me know.

73,
Gary AL9A