[WriteLog] WL 11.26

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 11.26
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:46:08 -0500
Darn. I was hoping to get the ability to control the RIT for Yaesu from the scroll wheel on the key board!

Guess there is always hope! lol 73's Cort K4WI

Gary AL9A <mailto:al9a@mtaonline.net>
Wednesday, June 03, 2015 3:20 PM
Darn. I was hoping for some new Icom radio drivers to take advantage of the new CI-V set of commands for the 7600.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns