[WriteLog] WAV file locator

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAV file locator
From: "Steve Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:19:26 -0400
I have been having a problem getting WL to find my stored WAV files. Several
versions back and a few years ago the WAV files and recorded voice messages
worked fine. Now WL cannot find them. When I go to options/sound board
options/WAV file location and click on the box—nothing happens. When I go to
setup/cw-rtty-ssb messages/browse for the ssb messages the only file types are
either wl v9 files (*.wl) or wl files (*.cnt). No choice for .wav file type. I
am using WL version 11.26E and windows xp. Any ideas?

Steve
KA2KON