Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.27 now available!

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.27 now available!
From: "GL-DJ3IW-Web" <GL-DJ3IW@web.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 21:35:09 -0000
Gary and Steve,

more testing with my 7700 confirmed AL9As findings - the %O just turns off
the RIT..
Also operation of the %O seems to be erratic. Sometimes you need to press
the F-key with the %O a second or third time before the RIT is turned off.
As Gary reported the offset is never cleared.
According to my manual the new RIT commands only allow setting a specific
offset.
So to clear the RIT offset you need to command the RIT to offset 0Hz.
If I read the Firmware 2.0 addendum right the command would be 21 00 00 00
00 (all hex).

 73 de Goetz DJ3IW