Re: [WriteLog] WlFlexLib11.27

To: Keith Regli <keith@kregli.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WlFlexLib11.27
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 19:10:33 +0000
Hello again, after playing with WlFlex Lib 11.27 I  have decided that it
wasn't what I needed.  It worked fine for CW and SSB but for RTTY it was a
big step backwards.
The only advantage over using DAX and CAT, which comes with the Flex, is
that you can run SO2V on CW or SSB.  Not so much on RTTY.
So I  have uninstalled the App and will wait until it becomes more RTTY
friendly.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is great that the authors of Writelog have
built this app.  It is something very useful for a CW contester, not so
much for someone like me who does RTTY more that 50 percent.

Joe K0BX