Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade to Win8.1 generates invalid reg code

To: "DanW" <powellite@hotmail.com>, "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade to Win8.1 generates invalid reg code
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:43:27 -0800
Dan,

Sounds like "invalid registration code" might be a WriteLog issue rather than a Windows issue. How old is your WL version? If it's been over a year since you've paid for an upgrade it might be that the new OS update is trying to reinstall WL into the new registry? If your WL registration code has expired that might be the glitch. If so you will probably have to get a new registration code and then do an upgrade to the latest WL version. During that install process WL will ask you for the new code.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: DanW