[WriteLog] Setting up Writelog for the DMC contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting up Writelog for the DMC contest
From: "Ross Biggar" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:29:18 +1200
Firstly, thanks to both of you, Dean and Gary, the advice you both gave has
proven very very helpful.
Gary, yes with the Flex 6700 , it is nice to run 2 large monotors, it makes
everything much easier, but I would not have guessed that Rittyrite has to be
on the main screen, ( actually I had it on the 2nd screen.
Dean, the DMC contest is the Digital Modes Contest, this weekend and the format
is 599 plus sent nr, starting at 001.

Well I have all my macros setup, and I am receiving perfectly, with 2tone and
MMTTY, BUT all I have to do now is to get the DAX transmit audio to the 6700. I
am putting the 6700 into transmit mode, but until it gets audio there will be
no signal out.

Best wishes to you both
Ross