Re: [WriteLog] Win 10 - Issue w/CW via Serial Port

To: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Win 10 - Issue w/CW via Serial Port
From: "Al Burnham (K6RIM)" <k6rim@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 22:41:18 -0700
Ron:

My specific question is: how can I get computer generated CW to work in Writelog (and Logger32)?

Computer generated CW worked fine in Win 7.

Nothing has changed with my computer except that I just upgraded to Win 10.

If you need facts in addition to those I set forth in my original message, tell me what additional facts would be helpful.

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM