[WriteLog] M/S timers in WAE

To: "Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] M/S timers in WAE
From: "Bruce King" <bruce@regis-consulting.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 20:54:34 -0400
The 10 minute timer for Multi/Single operation in WAE doesn't seem to
work, at least as I expected it to. Is there a known issue with this, or
do I need to dig deeper into my setup? When I do a band change as the
RUN station, the timer says I need to stay on the band for 60 minutes,
not 10. Same thing if I do a band change as a MULT station where I
didn't expect any time limit. I have added BandChangePerHour=6 to the
[Multipliers] section of Writelog.ini but found no change in operation.

Thanks

Bruce W1CSM

Bruce A. King

Regis Consulting Partners LLC