Re: [WriteLog] WAV file location

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAV file location
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 13:59:32 +0000
> Using Setup|Ports|Soundboard I click on Wave File Location then navigate to
> the directory in which I have located these files.  Sadly WL won't allow me
> notify the directory, instead I must select a particular .wav file before I
> can close the window.  Thereafter I can only access that file.

Except for that sentence, this is normal behavior. Yes, a .WAV file must
be selected before
it will "notify" (the "OK" button on the dialog). If there are no WAV
files in the directory
its a bit awkward, but it works. The OK button is disabled, but if you
type even just one
letter into the file name, it becomes enabled and that directory is
selected. (and the file
name you typed in doesn't do anything)

I have not seen the behavior "can only access that file." I am not sure
how to try
to duplicate that.

For all the Setup options, by the way, the setting is not saved in
WRITELOG.INI until
you also do Save/Configuration.

Wayne