Re: [WriteLog] Question

To: k4fj@wildblue.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Question
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 17:30:45 -0400
Hi Steve

I think the easiest way to do it is just wait until the end, and when
generating the cabrillo fill in the call used with his call rather than
yours which will probably be the default.

I am not sure but messing with the INI file may mess up the registration.

The only downside is that during the contest his call will highlight as a
valid callsign. May not be an issue but here in 8P for example my own
callsign will likely highlight as a mult and keep being pulled in when I
use the INS key. My workaround is to put my own callsign into the log when
it starts to annoy me.

I don't think it would be that big an issue from your QTH.

Cheers and best 73

Dean 8P6SH

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com