[WriteLog] Configuring Winkeyer in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Configuring Winkeyer in Writelog
From: "Bruce Sawyer" <aquariusds@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:28:03 -0700
I recently purchased a Winkeyer to use with my K3.  After some fumbling, I
have it all working correctly.  However, when I start Writelog (the newest
version which I just downloaded yesterday) I always have to go back into the
Setup|Ports menu and turn off CW next to my K3, turn it on for COMM7 (where
I have the Winkeyer connected), and change the CW keying specification to
"Winkeyer2" instead of having the rig generate the CW.  It makes no
difference that I save this configuration; Writelog always comes back up
with the K3 generating the CW instead of the Winkeyer.  What am I doing
wrong?

Bruce, N6NT