Re: [WriteLog] 11.29b spectrum panadapter on Flex 6000

To: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.29b spectrum panadapter on Flex 6000
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 17:31:36 -0400
Thanks, Joe.

How do I enable it on the computer that doesn't show it yet?

Jerry W4UK

At 05:18 PM 10/4/2015, joeduerbusch wrote:
Right click the panadapter, menu will popup, you can  turn off the panadapter.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Jerry Flanders <<mailto:jeflanders@comcast.net>jeflanders@comcast.net> wrote: I installed WL on two different computers on my network. One shows a little panadapter near the callsign entry window, one does not. How do I turn this feature on/off?

Jerry W4UK