Re: [WriteLog] Entry window customization

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Entry window customization
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:09:06 -0800
Jim,

To modify the Entry window fields to remove selected fields do the following:

1. Go to Contest/Exchange Format Setup...
2. In the Edit QSO Exchange Fields window find the field name you want in the left column titled Exchange Fields and click on the field name. 3. In the box on the right hand side, Setup the attributes..., uncheck the Prompt box. This removes that field name from the Entry window. 4. Do the same for any other field names you want to remove from the Entry window.
5. When done click on the OK button.
6. Now do a File/Save and a Setup/Save Configuration. I'm never quite sure which action saves your revised settings so do both. If you don't the field names will reappear in the Entry window the next time you start WriteLog.

This action only removes the display of selected fields in the Entry window. The fields are still in the log so if you want to restore any field just go back and check the Prompt box again and the field name will again be in the Entry window.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Jim N7US