[CQ-Contest] Off-cycle release of SuperCheckPartial now available

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com" <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Off-cycle release of SuperCheckPartial now available
From: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 18:11:35 +0000
Version 23 OCT 2013 of Super Check Partial is now available for download from
the web site.

http://supercheckpartial.com/

I issued  this release off-cycle to accommodate a number of late requests to
add callsigns to the database for this weekends up coming CQ WW SSB.

SCP is on a monthly scheduled release so that there is a known time frame for
making addition/deletion requests and for availability of the database.

I shall be sending out a reminder on Monday October 26th for log
submissions/changes etc that will then go into the regularly scheduled November
release.

Please help me help you by getting requests for changes in by NOON Pacific time
on the 1st of each month.

73 ES GD DX!
Stu K6TU