Re: [WriteLog] band map

To: Bill Hayes <w9ffa@frontier.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] band map
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:57:56 +0000 (UTC)
Find writelog.ini and rename it to something like writelog.old.
Restart WriteLog and it will create a new writelog.ini and see if the problem
still exists. If the problem does not exist with the newly created
writelog.ini, then something in the original writelog.ini may be corrupt. If
the problem still exists with the newly created writelog.ini file then I have
to other ideas.
If creating a new writelog.ini file clears the problem, then you have two
choices:
1. Work with the newly created writelog.ini file and recreate your setup.
Always be sure to "Save configuration" and "Save" your file.
section. Highlight the [Bandmap] section and everything in it and delete it.
Save writelog.ini and close it. Reopen WriteLog and see if the problem exists.
The [Bandmap] section should look something like this:
[BandMap]PixelsPerKhz=30MenuOn=1X=1718Y=0W=209H=1047Color1=0xff0000Color2=0xff00Color3=0xffColor4=0xffffColor5=0xffff00Color6=0xff00ffBkColor=0x0DialColor=0xff00ShowBandEdges=0LimitToBandEdges=0DefaultTimeoutSeconds=1200FaceName=ArialFontHeight=-16FontWeight=400FontFamily=34BandEdgeFile=USA_Extra.SubBands
73, Don AA5AU