Re: [WriteLog] how assign a country to TO2R, TO90R etc.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] how assign a country to TO2R, TO90R etc.
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:43:59 -0800
Hank,

Not sure myself, but what would happen if you edited the PREF field on the call after it was entered? I should think WL would recalculate that entry with FY manuall entered in the PREF field and give the correct mult and score credit. Not sure what would happen if you later worked the same call on another band. I would hope WL would use the info from the previous QSO, but I'm not sure.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: hankkier--- via WriteLog