Re: [WriteLog] Easy Rotor Control and Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Easy Rotor Control and Writelog
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 07:14:40 +0200
ERC works with writelog and dx4win. I use it some time ago with a Yaesu 1000 dxc.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

On 2/11/2015 4:36 πμ, Steve Forst wrote:
Is the Easy-Rotor-Control (ERC) from Germany compatible with Writelog?

I found nothing in the archives, and the ERC page that lists compatible software, shows Writelog as not yet determined.

I'm considering the ERC-mini DX to control a Yaesu G-800 DXA via USB and the 6 pin mini din of the control box.

I'm thinking it will work, but figured I would ask first.

Tnx, 73, Steve  KW3A