[WriteLog] Band maps not working

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band maps not working
From: Gordon Bousman <nw7d.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:16:59 -0800
I cannot get my Writelog Ver 11.30C bandmaps to work properly, have been
trying to troubleshoot this problem for weeks without success with my SO2R
setup interfaced via a microHAM MK2R+..  At program startup, both bandmaps
show 3500 kHz and will not follow my IC-7600 or Pro-3.  I can transmit and
decode RTTY just fine.  In the Window tab of Writelog, if I click on Band
Map Window (BTW this item is not checked although the Bandmap windows are
visible), nothing happens but if I close one or both bandmap windows, they
cannot be re-opened by clicking on the Band Map Option.  Then the only way
to get the bandmap windows displayed again is to shut down Writelog and
restart the application.  I know that my port settings are correct in
Setup; I've been using Writelog for years so am very familiar with setting
up Writelog ports.  However I cannot seem to find a solution in spite of
reinstalling the program several times.  BTW, in DX Labs, I can see my
transceiver frequency in Winwarbler and it tracks the IC-7600 dial....this
also via the microHAM MK2R+ interface so I don't think there is anything
wrong with the MK2R+.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gordon NW7D