[WriteLog] ARRL 160M CW Contest prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL 160M CW Contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:28:27 -0900
Coming up next weekend is the ARRL 160M CW contest. The exchange between US/VE stations is the ARRL/RAC section. I have updated my history prefill file for this contest to include submitted logs from the years 2009 - 2014. The file now contains 2,664 calls for US/VE stations only. DX stations do not have to send anything except RST. Their country is derived by the contest module from the call sign.

Please be aware that some of the VE3 calls in the prefill file predate the breakup of ON into four sections. If one of these calls is entered the prefill file will return ON instead of the correct current section. Be alert when you work a VE3 and if it is wrong just replace the ON with the new section name that you receive. The prefill file can be downloaded at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fro2diwgrxlj5mz/ARRL%20160M%20CW%20History.adi?dl=0

As always be sure to verify the prefill file information with what you copy over the air and make changes as required.

73,
Gary AL9A