Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2514 Country Files Update

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2514 Country Files Update
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:50:12 -0900
Anthony,

Did you look in C:\ProgramData\WriteLog? Also try starting up a WL contest module that shows the Country field in the Entry window. In the CALL field enter VERSION and hit the Space bar. Does the correct country show up in the Country field?

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Anthony Buscaglia