Re: [WriteLog] Problems With Writelog

To: "" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problems With Writelog
From: "Mike VE3YF" <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 23:27:08 +0000
Further to my last when updating Writelog, it says all the highlighted files
will go into the Program Data dir. So I went to the Program Data/ Writelog dir
and the files are their but they are all old files, back in 2014.

Well I looked at the files to be updated and there were lots, but all the
Master.... files caught my eye, and they were also highlighted but they did not
get updated as they are are dated back in Nov 2014.

I am still confused as to why it seems that Writelog is installed all over the
place and at least twice. Has the architecture changed from Windows 7 and 10 to
create such a nightmare.

A simple solution would be to uninstall Writelog and then manually go in and
delete everything Writelog related and then do a fresh install. I am worried
though that somethings may not get deleted ie old traces of Writelog in the
Registry that may cause problems.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com