Re: [WriteLog] Icom Pro III

To: writelog@contesting.com, k7ox@msn.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Icom Pro III
From: Larry Drake <kt9l@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 06:48:20 -0500
Hello Gary,
I'm running a Pro III, as well as a 756 non-pro for SO2R operation. Have you checked the baud rate in the radio settings? Confirm that the radio is also set to 9600? When I first setup for SO2R, this is what drove me nuts trying to find. My 756 non-pro defaults to 1200,
yet I had writelog set to 9600. Just my first thought of what to check.

73,
Larry  KT9L